As well as our practice there are many other local NHS services you can contact for health advice, information or treatment.
Your local pharmacist will be able to give you free health advice at any time - you don't need an appointment.
Boots Commercial St (Fleggs) is the duty chemist in Camborne Monday to Friday and closes at 18:15. Boots Hayle is usually open from 19:30 to midnight. The pharmacy rota is displayed in the pharmacies and published in local press.
- Boots Trelowarren St Camborne 01209 713134
- Boots Hayle 01736 756843
- Boots Commerical St (Fleggs) Camborne 01209 713194
- Day Lewis Camborne 01209 714577
- Boots Troon 01209 613888
- Tesco Pharmacy, Pool 0345 677 9857
NHS 111 offers free expert health information and advice 24 hours a day. Please dial 111 from any telephone. Calls are free to NHS 111, but calls from mobiles may require 1p of available credit to call. For deaf people or those hard of hearing a textphone service is available on 18001 111. If English is not your preferred language you can choose to use a confidential translation service.
Other Useful Numbers
- Urgent Care Center, Camborne Redruth Hospital - 01209 318000
- GU Clinic (sexual health) - 01872 354488
- Physio Direct - 01209 318085
- Minor Injuries Unit - 01209 881650
- Casualty Dept at Treliske Hospital, Truro - 01872 250000